Monday, August 8, 2011

A Best Week

                     This week is more than perfect...... I can say that if you will look at me, happiness range at my face, my heart feels like heaven and I can say that it is the best week EVER!

                  And all of it is because I felt that this is another week of so much perseverance of actions and solutions that I can make with my bare hands and open mind  with a soul that whispers at me in every step I make, in every choices I will select, and in every move that can make a difference.


                  I, this week clean our environment to have a clean fresh air to breathe and a healthy environment.


I clean my room in the best way I can.
I walk together with my classmates instead of using vehicles. 


    I also use the electricity wisely.
I also minimize the use of my plastic and use paper bags if necessary.


I also practice the 3R's and I am planning to apply it in my daily living.
I will always spread the words that I've done in order for others to apply it in their daily lives.

               That's all! Remember that every week will gonna be a best week in every one of us if we, as a steward of Nature all play our own roles , our own responsibilities, and our own perfect ways to help and not to destroy because OUR NATURE IS NOW CRYING FOR HELP!

              SPREAD THE WORD.....
                        

No comments:

Post a Comment