Wednesday, August 3, 2011

A Rainy Week!

             Every morning when the sun already rise.....


I open the window and turn off the light so that light can pass through. Another day, another beginning.


  I also turned off all the unnecessary appliances and unplug it after using......




Since it is four days consecutive raining, I turned off the electric fan because it is already cold.


And whenever I charge my cellphone, I will make sure that I will unplug it after its battery is full.



Also, I don't let the television on when there is no one watching.......


And that's it I hope that I've helped again Mother Nature!

We, ordinary students without superpowers but have that ability to perform daily practices that can help our dearest Mother Nature must apply it in our daily lives! Not by Words, Apply It In Action!





Our cooperation will contribute big when we work as a team!






No comments:

Post a Comment