Monday, August 8, 2011

"Dear Diary"

                  LCD Journal is a journal that is assigned to us to write  what our hearts want to say, what our mind can predict and what our ways we've done in the appropriate week . This also helps us to be a good steward of Nature and to be an Eco-friendly youth.
    
A simple notebook with full of extraordinary experiences of a simple student experiencing to help in our nature with simple ways.

 AN EXAMPLE OF A CONVERSATION WITH THE LCD JOURNAL THAT CONTAINS WAYS AND ACTIONS THAT I'VE DONE IN A WEEK:
                 

                      It's a good day to start a conversation with you, it's been a week since I wrote to you and I am so happy today that I've helped our Mother Nature . It was a cloudy week, a week that is also full of homeworks and lessons that must be done but even if this is the condition my role as a steward of nature will never stop.

I threw my wastes in the trash can.
I turn off the lights that are not in use.
I also done my assignments in the afternoon in order to not consume electricity at night.
I've read some books in the morning or afternoon instead in the evening.


I also unplug my charger after my cellphone's battery is full.





That's all Mother Nature! Hope I've helped again! See you again as I wrote to you my extraordinary experiences.



1 comment:

  1. I really like the idea of using pictures. :) Creative.

    ReplyDelete