Monday, August 8, 2011

A Sudden Burning Spirit

                Today is not just like every other day, it is a day to be happy because this is a good time to have a sit and take a break and write to a simple notebook with full of extraordinary experiences of a STEWARD OF NATURE.






                The breeze of air was something that cold, it hugs and touches my individual body solemnly, solemnly giving me a different energy that suddenly comes in my whole perspiring body, my heart beats as the wind blows its message, and as it goes by, there is my soul that whispers suddenly with a burning spirit that has a message to act and find solution to our DEAREST MOTHER NATURE in all of the things that we can.\


               IT IS THE TIME TO WAKE UP!!!

                This whole week I unplug all of our appliances that are not in use and if no one needs it.
I also read some books that can enlightened my imagination and my mind in the morning and in the afternoon instead at night.
I turn off my computer and unplug it after using. I also minimize the use of it in order to save and conserve electricity.

I've also walked from our house to the nearest store to buy some food and a soup to have a hot feeling this cloudy and cold week.

               
                I hope that every week will be this kind of week with the role of responsibility and being a human that is aware on what is happening to our Mother Nature.



                       



No comments:

Post a Comment